Blog Party at Zapp Hall
...I forgot to ask.
Who had the most adorable British sandals? Sorry, I didn't get her name.
Oh, I was so busy having fun and chatting with fellow bloggers and showing off Tall Husband that I was remiss in my blogger duties. I almost forgot to show you some Zapp Hall antiques scenery, so above is a peace offering.
I promise to be back on the job at the Marburger Farm Antiques Show's opening Tuesday.
Outside Links and joking aside:
- Theresa, our fantastic Blog Party Hostess, Antiques Dealer and author of Garden Antqs Vintage (She is on the right in photo 2.)
- Corey, (Photo 1 and in the middle in photo 2) the blogger from France and author of Tongue in Cheek
- Stan Williams, (photo 3 & 4) author of "The Find," a great vintage design book in its second printing. His new blog is The Elegant Thrifter.
- The Vintage Laundress: Thanks for the great stories. Tall Husband and I loved meeting you and your wonderful family!
- The Texas Woman, thanks for sharing your stories. Keep them coming, 'cause I like knowing that you are out there!
- Above, photo 3, Theresa, Corey and Theresa : On the left in the photo, Theresa of Time-worn Interiors is wearing an adorable slip dress by Gypsy Brocante.